"As Within, So Without"
“Your outer world is simply a reflection of your inner world. If things aren’t going well in your outer life,
it’s because things aren’t going well in your inner life. It’s that simple.”
– T. Harv Ecker
3 paths to create Simplicity, Clarity and Harmony:
- Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (e-RYT), Yoga Alliance, to see Karen's Bio click here - Professional Yoga Therapist, Integrative Yoga Therapy click here - Heart of Yoga Teacher (Mark Whitwell) click here - Private and Group Yoga Sessions, for Karen's Shedule click here
- Children & Teen Yoga Classes
- YogaEd Certified to teach in the School System
- Creating a body that is healthy and whole
- Clearing the space in your mind through meditation
- Professional Organizer with the National Association for Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Maximizing your living and work space
- Increasing productivity and decreasing anxiety
- Clutter clearing including photo organization and albums-for-hire.
- Helping you make room for possibilities and opportunities to shower you with blessings
- Author of YogaBear: Yoga for Youngsters, for more information click here
- Co-Contributor to Yoga In America, a compilation of 46 Yoga teachers across the nation.
- Creator of InnerSpace Journey: Visualizations for Everyday Living a relaxation/meditation CD
- Regional & National Speaker, Creative Memories
- Professional Speaker available for any type of club, group, organization, or business
- Helping you build the lifestyle, body and business you want
What does organization have to do with Yoga? A lot!
Imagine how it would feel to be surrounded only by the things that you use and you love?
There are only two worlds - the world within and the world without. Chronic messiness adversely affects work, relationships, home, and health. Clutter is physical and mental. Creating order on the outside supports creating order on the inside. Getting organized is unquestionably good for both mind and body. When your physical space is free from clutter, so is your mind.
Yoga is more than just physical exercise. In the eight-limbed system known as ashtanga yoga, the sage Patanjali laid out a path to wellness and wholeness. The first observance is saucha which includes cleanliness of the body and home.
The Sanskrit word “yoga” means union – union of environment, body, brain and breath. Just as yoga centers your mind and aligns your focus, so does the practice of organizing. There is a link between health and organization. Organization helps clear the mind and makes space for spiritual growth and anything else you’d like to focus on. Being “organized” is the process of learning to live with more relaxation and being "present" in your life. It’s learning how to create order out of chaos. When you embrace getting organized as a practice, you’ll find peace of mind – and find your keys! Your home should be your oasis.
You are intimately connected to your environment. You influence it and it influences you. Environment IS a reflection of who you are and what is going on inside you. Your outer world is like a mirror that reflects back to you what is going on in your inner world. The outer is a reflection of the inner. Treat the cause, not the symptom. Your environment is an extension of you and you can change it. When you change your thinking and build new habits, your environment will change too. Let Karen help you pinpoint the sources of your current dis-order and help you wade through the mess - creating union of your inner and outer environments. Creating order isn’t simply overcoming external chaos but also discovering how you contribute to it and what it’s costing you.
The most difficult challenge to becoming organized is changing our mindsets about organization. Very few of us have been taught the essential skills and tools to manage ourselves. Getting organized is not just about putting new supplies and systems in place – it also means changing from the inside out as well as from the outside in. It may take only a few hours to mindlessly clear an area, but it will take longer to learn new habits from the inside out so that your inner space stays clutter-free.
Clutter does not necessarily enrich your life. Possessions keep you locked in the past. Abundance means things are constantly coming in and going out of your life. If you stop things from moving out of your life, you stop the flow of abundance. Say farewell to the clutter of your past and make room for new opportunities to come into your life!
Karen has a unique approach to wellness and invites you to create a nurturing and loving environment for your body and your mind. Every person and every place has potential. Having an uncluttered environment, leads to an uncluttered, healthier life. Let Karen help you un-clutter at multiple levels of your life - creating balance that will heal your body, mind and heart!
Wherever there is clutter, I will help you create an inner space that will nourish and inspire you.
HELP IS ON THE WAY!!! So...What will it be?
Organizing, Yoga Therapy or Energy Medicine?